SCLD’s 2014 Fall Conference began with an October 22nd pre-conference focused on developments from the IDS Project and continued with the general conference on October 23rd and 24th. These meetings were held at the Woodcliff Hotel and Spa in Fairport, NY, southeast of Rochester.
- Agenda for 2014 Fall Conference
- Agenda for Community Colleges’ and Technology Colleges’ Combined Sector Meeting
- FACT2 Report
- Instructional Video Quality Checklist
- NY 3Rs Association Update
- Open SUNY Information Literacy Portal
- The Roles of Libraries and Information Professionals in Open Educational Resources (OER) Initiatives: Survey Report
- SUNY OLIS Report (Oct. 2014)
SCLD’s 2014 Spring Meeting was held at the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY, April 29th – May 1st (Tuesday through Thursday).
- IDS Logic
- IDS Presentation
- IDS Project Online Learning Institute
- IDS Project Regional User Groups: Create Your Own User Group
- IDS Project: What is the Information Delivery Services Project?
- NYLA Memo on Senate Bill S2314 (DeFrancisco): NYSCIS Overview
- OLIS: Major Activities Underway
- OLIS Report for April 2014
- Power of SUNY Libraries: A Strategic Plan for 2011-2014
- SUNYConnect Recharge Schedule, 2014-2015 [draft] Log into Confluence and select document from the “Recently Updated” list.
SCLD sponsored an Open SUNY Summit on December 5, 2013 at the Hilton Albany.
Information from that meeting can be found here: https://scld.wordpress.com/meetings/open-suny-summit/